Current Employment Opportunities
Position: A/V Installer
The A/V Installer will report to the Lead A/V Installer and the Senior A/V Systems Engineer. As a member of the A/V team, you will play a key role in the installation and servicing of A/V systems.
- Assist in installation and service of audio video systems.
- Work in the office and in the field to accomplish tasks relevant to the A/V team.
- Safely and responsibly complete tasks in construction site environments.
- May be asked to perform work on a jobsite. This could include traveling out of town up to five days and sharing a hotel with another employee.
- Work as directed by supervisors to complete relevant tasks on jobsites and in the office including, but not limited to: pulling wire, managing wire, low voltage termination, speaker installation, plate mounting, equipment mounting, rack assembly, etc.
- Perform service calls to inspect/repair A/V equipment.
- Organize and clean work areas at the shop and on job sites.
- Maintain equipment and make repairs when necessary.
- Use Microsoft Office Suite and email, knowledge of AutoCAD a plus.
- Assist other departments, when necessary, to complete tasks that are not related to the A/V team.
- Maintain polite, courteous and tactful communication with clients and company staff.
- Be punctual, responsible, and have organized work habits.
- Complete daily work on time and keep up with deadlines.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Work equally well as an individual contributor or team member.
- Invest time in personal development.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Full-time, non-exempt position with hourly rate dependent on experience, education, and training. Overtime pay for hours worked over 40 hours per week.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and supplemental insurance coverages available. Employee matching 401K plan available after one year of service.
- Seven paid holidays.
- PTO accrual beginning after the first year of employment.
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement.
- Employment is contingent on the passing of a pre-employment drug screening and employees are subject to random drug screenings thereafter.
- Valid driver’s license required.
If you are interested in any available positions, please send your resume to email@example.com