Current Employment Opportunities
Position: Theatrical Systems Installer
- Installation of theatrical equipment, including but not limited to stage lighting, curtains, theatrical rigging, sound systems and video systems.
- Shop / Jobsite organization and clean up.
- Pulling of control wire and cables & installation of conduit; soldering and termination of low voltage wiring.
- Theatrical equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Working in man-lifts and at height within and outside structures.
- Following site and company safety rules and guidelines.
- Physical activities to include but not limited to: lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying 50+ lbs.
- Working in existing or under-construction venues, requiring personal protective equipment: hard hat, safety glasses, hi-vis vest, gloves and steel toed boots.
- Traveling up to 5 days per week, with up to four nights in a hotel per week.
- The ability to work some overtime will be required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team essential.
- Maintain polite, courteous and tactful communication with clients and company staff
- Excellent attention to detail
- Punctual, responsible, have organized work habits and be able to keep up with deadlines and complete daily work on time and with few mistakes
- Exhibit values that include integrity, accountability, and a willingness to have fun
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and part of a team is essential
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Full-time, non-exempt position with hourly rate dependent on experience, education, and training. Overtime pay for hours worked over 40 per week
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and supplemental insurance coverages available. Employee matching 401K plan available after one year of service
- Seven paid holidays per year
- PTO accrual beginning after the first year of employment
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Employment is contingent on the passing of a pre-employment drug screening and employees are subject to random drug screenings thereafter
- Valid driver’s license required
- Pay rate based on experience and knowledge range of $ 16-18 per hour